| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Alexandria/ Nouzha in November is somewhat warm at 18.7 °C (65.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched with periodic rain. A paltry 29mm (1.1in) of fluid is dumped across on average 6 days.
- The skies in Alexandria/ Nouzha are slightly sunny with on balance a welcome 7:44 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:15 long and the longest day is 10:52 long with an average length of 10:32.
- There are approximately 2:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 74.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 25.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Alexandria/ Nouzha November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Alexandria/ Nouzha, Egypt
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Alexandria/ Nouzha:
- Port-Said, Egypt - 218.1 kms (135.6 miles) E
- El Arish, Egypt - 370.4 kms (230.2 miles) E
- Tanta, Egypt - 109.7 kms (68.2 miles) ESE
- Tahrir, Egypt - 93.1 kms (57.8 miles) SE
- Ismailia, Egypt - 229.1 kms (142.4 miles) ESE
- Cairo, Egypt - 184 kms (114.4 miles) SE
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 282.2 kms (175.4 miles) ESE
- Helwan, Egypt - 198.9 kms (123.6 miles) SE
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 319.7 kms (198.6 miles) ESE
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 259.2 kms (161 miles) SSE
- Minya, Egypt - 352.8 kms (219.2 miles) SSE