| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average temperature in Alexandria/ Nouzha in May is warm at 21.2 °C (70.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1mm (0in) of liquid is dropped during on average 1 day.
- In May the skies in Alexandria/ Nouzha are radiant with an average of a hefty 11:00 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:22 long and the longest day is 14:00 long with an average length of 13:43.
- There are approximately 2:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 81% of daylight hours and cloudy 19% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Alexandria/ Nouzha May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Alexandria/ Nouzha, Egypt
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Alexandria/ Nouzha:
- Port-Said, Egypt - 218.1 kms (135.6 miles) E
- El Arish, Egypt - 370.4 kms (230.2 miles) E
- Tanta, Egypt - 109.7 kms (68.2 miles) ESE
- Tahrir, Egypt - 93.1 kms (57.8 miles) SE
- Ismailia, Egypt - 229.1 kms (142.4 miles) ESE
- Cairo, Egypt - 184 kms (114.4 miles) SE
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 282.2 kms (175.4 miles) ESE
- Helwan, Egypt - 198.9 kms (123.6 miles) SE
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 319.7 kms (198.6 miles) ESE
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 259.2 kms (161 miles) SSE
- Minya, Egypt - 352.8 kms (219.2 miles) SSE