| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Alexandria/ Nouzha in June is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid is released during on average 0 days.
- In June the blue above Alexandria/ Nouzha is beaming with on balance a dazzling 11:36 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:01 long and the longest day is 14:10 long with an average length of 14:07.
- There are approximately 2:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 83% of daylight hours and cloudy 17% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Alexandria/ Nouzha June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Alexandria/ Nouzha, Egypt
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Alexandria/ Nouzha:
- Port-Said, Egypt - 218.1 kms (135.6 miles) E
- El Arish, Egypt - 370.4 kms (230.2 miles) E
- Tanta, Egypt - 109.7 kms (68.2 miles) ESE
- Tahrir, Egypt - 93.1 kms (57.8 miles) SE
- Ismailia, Egypt - 229.1 kms (142.4 miles) ESE
- Cairo, Egypt - 184 kms (114.4 miles) SE
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 282.2 kms (175.4 miles) ESE
- Helwan, Egypt - 198.9 kms (123.6 miles) SE
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 319.7 kms (198.6 miles) ESE
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 259.2 kms (161 miles) SSE
- Minya, Egypt - 352.8 kms (219.2 miles) SSE