| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Alexandria/ Nouzha in August is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In August the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water is released during on average 0 days.
- The skies in Alexandria/ Nouzha are wonderfully radiant having on average a beaming 12:00 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 13:39 long with an average length of 13:15.
- There are approximately 1:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 91.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 8.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Alexandria/ Nouzha August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Alexandria/ Nouzha, Egypt
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Alexandria/ Nouzha:
- Port-Said, Egypt - 218.1 kms (135.6 miles) E
- El Arish, Egypt - 370.4 kms (230.2 miles) E
- Tanta, Egypt - 109.7 kms (68.2 miles) ESE
- Tahrir, Egypt - 93.1 kms (57.8 miles) SE
- Ismailia, Egypt - 229.1 kms (142.4 miles) ESE
- Cairo, Egypt - 184 kms (114.4 miles) SE
- As-Suways/ Suez, Egypt - 282.2 kms (175.4 miles) ESE
- Helwan, Egypt - 198.9 kms (123.6 miles) SE
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 319.7 kms (198.6 miles) ESE
- Beni Suef, Egypt - 259.2 kms (161 miles) SSE
- Minya, Egypt - 352.8 kms (219.2 miles) SSE